Ross & Baruzzini | EDI seeks both entry level and experienced engineers and consultants with an understanding of how to design technology systems for complex Healthcare, Corporate, Government, and Educational facilities. We typically seek applicants with a minimum 4-year degree in computer, electrical, mechanical or industrial engineering, physics, or related technical fields.
We encourage certifications such as Professional Engineer (PE), CTS-D, PMP, CPHIMS, RCDD, LEED AP, HCC, and Information Technology specialties.
Successful Ross & Baruzzini | EDI Associates:
- Work well in a team environment
- Follow EDI’s Count on Us guidelines
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Believe in quality and exceeding customer needs
- Are self–motivated and committed to life-long learning
- Believe in the use of technology to deliver superior customer value
- Take responsibility for results
Ross & Baruzzini | EDI provides a healthy, non-smoking environment, as well as competitive salaries and benefits package.
Ross & Baruzzini | EDI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain policies and practices designed to prevent discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or Vietnam era veteran status, to the extent protected by law.
Send resumes to [email protected].